Terms & conditions
- 1. The website is for your general information only. For health advice; consult your doctor or healthcare professional.
- 2. The website may be changed without notice, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in the website. We do not accept liability for inaccuracies or errors.
- 3. Use of and reliance upon any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable either through direct or indirect loss. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 4. This website contains material which is owned by us: all text, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services. You (the user) are not permitted (without written permission) to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way, any of these intellectual property rights.
5. We may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked websites.
melisa.org may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- 6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
These Terms & Conditions and the relationship between you and MELISA Diagnostics Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and and MELISA Diagnostics Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
MELISA Diagnostics make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to melisa.org or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on melisa.org for any purpose.