Terms & Conditions
1. The website is for your general information only. For health advice; consult your doctor or health care professional.
2. The website may be changed without notice, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in the website. We do not accept liability for inaccuracies or errors.
3. Use of and reliance upon any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable either through direct or indirect loss. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by us: all text, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material is protected by copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services. You (the user) are not permitted (without written permission) to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way, any of these intellectual property rights.
5. We may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked websites.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.